(BPT) - The CVN Veterans Day Survey 2021 explores the military-civilian divide following the end of America’s longest war. The survey by Cohen Veterans Network (CVN), a national network of mental health clinics for post-9/11 veterans, active duty service members and military families, reveals how civilians can go #BeyondTheThankYou to connect with veterans in more meaningful ways this Veterans Day. It additionally captures what veterans want civilians to understand about veterans and military service.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersBusiness And FinanceCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion Beauty FitnessFitnessFood And EntertainmentFood Recipes EntertainingFun And GamesGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth And WellnessHomeHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen Bed BathLawn And GardenLivingMoney And FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingShow BusinessSports FrontTech Talk And InnovationTechnologyTravel
- New Washington strip mall approaching groundbreaking date as developer seeks more tenants
- Beanblossom sentenced to prison following string of Front Street burglaries
- Schmelz, Stallmann announce launch of ELS Real Estate Group
- Jarrels pleads guilty, failed to register as sex offender
- School staffing woes worsening amid pandemic
- Judge sets Jan. 28 for 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic resentencing
- Town & Country Fair officials declare 2021 fair was ‘one for the record books’
- Washington city officials say residents may appeal ‘disguised’ cell tower
- New Haven’s Paddle Stop aims to find thirsty crowd with new brewery
- Sunset Photography readying for studio's grand debut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.