AP VoteCast is a wide ranging survey of the American electorate, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago for The Associated Press. The survey of more than 2,700 voters in Georgia will provide insight into who voted, and why, in the state's Senate runoff elections. This interactive allows users to explore the survey’s findings.
Results from AP VoteCast will first be available at 5 p.m. ET on Jan. 5, and this interactive will update over the course of election night.
- New Washington strip mall approaching groundbreaking date as developer seeks more tenants
- Beanblossom sentenced to prison following string of Front Street burglaries
- Schmelz, Stallmann announce launch of ELS Real Estate Group
- Jarrels pleads guilty, failed to register as sex offender
- School staffing woes worsening amid pandemic
- Judge sets Jan. 28 for 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic resentencing
- New Haven’s Paddle Stop aims to find thirsty crowd with new brewery
- Town & Country Fair officials declare 2021 fair was ‘one for the record books’
- Washington city officials say residents may appeal ‘disguised’ cell tower
- Sunset Photography readying for studio's grand debut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.