Hoping to make it easier for residents to prevent unwanted solicitors from coming to their homes, the Washington City Council repealed a portion of the ordinance that required participants in the city’s no-visit list to renew their registration biannually.
- Motorist crashes into dispensary, vehicle causes fire in building
- Sale of recreational cannabis to start in February 2023
- WPD investigating threat made via voicemail regarding Washington High School
- Walmart debuts 'store of the future' conceptual design in Washington
- Borgia wins Turkey Tournament title
- Two Washington consignment shops shuffling locations
- After more than a month, still no sign of missing paraglider
- Police seek public's help in finding father of deceased infant
- Christmas rocked its way into Downtown Washington
- Deer season ends with Franklin County on top once again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.