Participants in the Missouri River 340 stopped at Rennick Riverfront Park during a checkpoint along the route Thursday, Aug. 6. The race is made up of people paddling canoes and kayaks 340 miles from Kansas City, Kansas to St. Charles, Missouri. The race began Tuesday, Aug. 4 and will finish Friday, Aug. 7.
- --Charges Filed--ATM Robbery Suspect Captured
- Union Residents Discuss Homeless
- City Adopts COVID-19 Policy
- Anti-Maskers Speak Up
- Several Arrests Made Thursday
- Missouri Governor, Opponent of Mandatory Masks, Has COVID-19
- Oktoberfest to Go on Despite Pandemic
- Man Arrested for Leaving Accident Scene, Fleeing
- Learning Model Plan To Get Another Look
- Week 5 Football - Washington 21, Ft. Zumwalt South 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.