A U.S. Mail truck fell into a sink hole that developed in the middle of the road on Parkview Court Tuesday afternoon. It has since been removed and city of Washington water crews are on the scene investigating a possible water main break. There were no injuries reported.
- Body found in Bourbeuse River identified
- Two Missouri teens, missing since May 25, found dead
- Catawissa woman arrested in Washington theft, burglary charges
- Union man charged with drug trafficking following police raid on home
- Minor damage reported following fire in Washington's River Sirens Hotel
- Longtime ECC board member Bob Hansen dies
- Trials scheduled in bus driver abuse case
- Bratch: MoDOT sidewalks are drag on tire business
- Inns at St. Albans unveils first piece of $5 million expansion
- Washington Police Department has new tool in the fight against sex crimes, child porn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.