A Franklin County bailiff has tested positive for COVID-19 according to an advisory from county court officials.
"As mandated by the Supreme Court, we must go to a lower operating phase," the statement reads, which was forwarded to local attorneys.
Under these new operating procedures, individuals not directly involved to a case before the local court will not be allowed into the Franklin County Judicial Center.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Washington Shooting Suspects Still at Large
- School District of Washington to Modify Hybrid Model
- Horses Killed in Franklin County Crash
- Suspects At Large From Shooting at Washington Square
- After Public Outcry, Road Reopens
- Woman Overdoses at Aldi Tuesday
- Labadie General Store Set to Open
- Marthasville’s Emmaus Home Set for Auction - Hope to Net $3 Million
- Virus Hits New High at Nursing Homes
- Sullivan Man Killed in Shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.