Saturday's Run to Read event featured a 5-kilometer run, as well as a mile "story stroll," both of which ended at the Washington Library. More than 200 people participated, all receiving a book. Walkers got to learn about St. Louis baseball history through signs held up along the route.
After the race, Chesterfield author Ed Wheatley discussed his books on the St. Louis Browns and Cardinals.
- Infant, two others hurt in crash on Highway 100
- Washington officials hope to make 'big splash' when opening Oldenburg Industrial Park
- Lovell sentenced for child sex crimes
- New Haven duplexes rejected; developer to build rental homes instead
- Playground to be removed, will be replaced eventually
- Marthasville man charged with forgery, fraud, ID theft
- Week 8 Football — Union 30, St. James 17
- St. Albans school merging with Chesterfield school, campus to be sold
- Highway 47 southbound lane to close Wednesday
- 11-year-old Gus McAfoos shines in international beatboxing competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.