PHOTO GALLERY: Kids take part in Bicycle Safety Rodeo
- By Geoff Folsom, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hundreds of children brought their bikes to the Washington Fairgrounds Saturday for the 47th annual Bicycle Safety Rodeo, presented by the Washington Optimist Club and Washington Police Department. The event featured an obstacle course for ages 5 to 13, a car seat check, a helmet giveaway and fitting, bike inspection and repairs from Revolution Cycles and an opportunity to take part in the Missouri Child ID program.
- Commander Bryce Aubuchon takes on new position with the Navy’s Blue Angels
- Union man charged after bank robbery
- Man electrocuted by downed power line near Labadie
- FBI offering $250K reward as search intensifies for Union man wanted for child sex trafficking
- Jefferson County incident puts Franklin County on alert for bears
- Truck stolen from Washington used in ATM theft in St. Louis
- Missouri Supreme Court to decide whether school districts can jail parents for absent students
- Union Police arrest man after report of shots fired
- Tina Turner, unstoppable superstar whose hits included 'What's Love Got to Do With It,' dead at 83
- Union woman who urged victim to skip school for sex indicted on sex crime charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.