Hundreds of people parked cars, brought chairs and stood with kids and pets along St. Louis and Union streets Saturday in Pacific for the annual Gingerbread Christmas Parade.
The event had a theme of "Christmas around the world," with Santa, floats from local businesses and off-road vehicles.
Enjoying the paradeUpdated
The Big ManUpdated
Let it snowUpdated
The very dark sideUpdated
Around the worldUpdated
In the ringUpdated
Snow on a clear dayUpdated
Hitchin' a rideUpdated
Mobile drink stationUpdated
His heart grew three sizes that dayUpdated
A horse is a horseUpdated
- New Washington strip mall approaching groundbreaking date as developer seeks more tenants
- Beanblossom sentenced to prison following string of Front Street burglaries
- Schmelz, Stallmann announce launch of ELS Real Estate Group
- Jarrels pleads guilty, failed to register as sex offender
- School staffing woes worsening amid pandemic
- Judge sets Jan. 28 for 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic resentencing
- New Haven’s Paddle Stop aims to find thirsty crowd with new brewery
- Town & Country Fair officials declare 2021 fair was ‘one for the record books’
- Washington city officials say residents may appeal ‘disguised’ cell tower
- Sunset Photography readying for studio's grand debut
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.