Washington High School held its annual homecoming coronation Saturday, the night after the Blue Jays' football game against Francis Howell North.
Ingrid Figas was crowned queen, while Camden Millheiser was named king.
Students danced on the football field before and after the coronation announcement.
- Infant, two others hurt in crash on Highway 100
- Washington officials hope to make 'big splash' when opening Oldenburg Industrial Park
- Lovell sentenced for child sex crimes
- New Haven duplexes rejected; developer to build rental homes instead
- Playground to be removed, will be replaced eventually
- Marthasville man charged with forgery, fraud, ID theft
- Week 8 Football — Union 30, St. James 17
- St. Albans school merging with Chesterfield school, campus to be sold
- Highway 47 southbound lane to close Wednesday
- 11-year-old Gus McAfoos shines in international beatboxing competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.