About 100 volunteers gathered at the Dutzow trailhead March 27 to plant 50 trees along the Katy Trail. The event, sponsored in part by Magnificent Missouri and Forest ReLeaf, marked the beginning of a three-year effort to plant native trees along the trail. Four species of trees were planted Saturday including Bur Oak, Sycamore, Hackberry and Kentucky Coffee.
- Tree cutter now facing hefty fines, lawsuits
- Man charged after cutting 160 trees at city's riverfront
- Woman missing from Sullivan
- Few details released about nighttime search on Washington's Hickory Lane
- Washington man wins $173K in lottery
- 'It is like she vanished': Family of missing Sullivan woman ups reward in hope of finding mother
- Hoffmans sign letter of intent to buy Mid-American Coaches
- St. Clair man charged with woman's murder
- Steamer trains consider move to Union
- Franklin County Fair prepares for return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.