A "Trump Train" parade was held in Washington Sunday, Nov. 1. The parade rolled through town beginning and ending at the Washington Fairgrounds while also parade past Front St., 5th Street, Highway 100 and looping through the industrial park. Beginning at 2 p.m., the parade was hosted by Jordan Krafft via a Facebook event and organizers estimated roughly 300 vehicles participated. Participants were also encouraged to donate canned goods for local food pantries prior to the parade.
- Franklin County Issues Mask Mandate
- Historic Washington Home Goes up in Flames
- 'Nearly 1 in 3 people tested for COVID in Franklin County is positive' says Hospital President
- Pelton: We Won’t ‘Be Mask Police’
- Washington Council Approves Mask Mandate, 5-2
- City’s First Cannabis Dispensary To Open Nov. 30
- White Wolf Pub And Grill To Open Next Month
- Quarterfinal Football — Union 34, Festus 25
- Parson: Vaccines to Be Distributed Next Month
- Riegels Become Area's First Large-Scale Hemp Farmers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.