The St. Clair homecoming parade cruised through town Wednesday, Oct. 7. The parade began and ended at the high school while looping through suburbs and cruising up and down Main Street. Only the homecoming court was featured in the parade. The king and queen will be coronated at the football game on Friday.
- Black Bear Killed Wednesday Night on I-44
- Four Rescued From River
- Crash slows traffic on Washington bridge
- ‘COVID-19 Is Real. It Isn’t a Joke.’ - Weeks After Testing Positive, Scudder Shares His Experience
- Health Department Reports Record COVID-19 Deaths
- Marthasville’s Emmaus Home Set for Auction - Hope to Net $3 Million
- Schnucks Double Charged Customers
- Top Gun Storage Solutions Eyes New Business Opportunities
- Woman Overdoses at Aldi Tuesday
- Virus Hits New High at Nursing Homes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.