Area high school marching bands squared off against bands from across the region Saturday during the 53rd annual Gene Hunt Washington Band Festival. Sullivan High School was deemed grand champion of the field competition. As for the parade, New Haven High School won awards for outstanding music, outstanding marching and outstanding percussion in class 1A. Maries R-I won outstanding auxiliary. Cuba High School swept class 2A winning all four categories. St. Francis Borgia Regional High School won an award for outstanding auxiliary in class 3A. Petosi High School won outstanding percussion and Sullivan High School won outstanding music and marching.
- Infant, two others hurt in crash on Highway 100
- Washington officials hope to make 'big splash' when opening Oldenburg Industrial Park
- Lovell sentenced for child sex crimes
- New Haven duplexes rejected; developer to build rental homes instead
- Playground to be removed, will be replaced eventually
- Marthasville man charged with forgery, fraud, ID theft
- Week 8 Football — Union 30, St. James 17
- St. Albans school merging with Chesterfield school, campus to be sold
- Highway 47 southbound lane to close Wednesday
- 11-year-old Gus McAfoos shines in international beatboxing competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.