Equality Right Now Syndicate (ERN) held a desegregation rally Saturday, Aug. 29, in Gerald, Mo. This was one of several similar events that have been hosted by the group around Franklin County. The three-hour-long event was mainly an open mic forum with the goal of addressing the lack of minorities in the area. However, much of the conversation was redirected to be about flags as those not affiliated with ERN who were attending the rally took issue with the Black Lives Matter flag, reiterating multiple times 'All Lives Matter.' While some of the dialogue was tense at times, ERN organizer Alexandria Gray said she knew they got people to listen and engage in a conversation, and she was happy about that.
- --Charges Filed--ATM Robbery Suspect Captured
- Union Residents Discuss Homeless
- City Adopts COVID-19 Policy
- Anti-Maskers Speak Up
- Several Arrests Made Thursday
- Missouri Governor, Opponent of Mandatory Masks, Has COVID-19
- Oktoberfest to Go on Despite Pandemic
- Man Arrested for Leaving Accident Scene, Fleeing
- Learning Model Plan To Get Another Look
- Week 5 Football - Washington 21, Ft. Zumwalt South 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.