Various downtown businesses hosted Nightmare Off Elm Street Thursday, Oct. 15, in downtown Washington. Visitors and Vendors alike dressed in costume as the businesses stayed open late to hand out candy and let people shop. The event lasted from five to eight.
Alaina, Audrey, Adrienne and Alicia talk to a Scarecrow
Jessica Sneed fixes a balloon arch
Laura Hillerman pretends to cast a spell
Daniel Feth and Rei dress as Darth Vader and Robin
Barb Graves hands out candy
Three girls watch as a fire handler performs
The Davis family poses as pirates
Aaron and Emersyn McDonald pet a stuffed animal
Myers' and Willyard's pose in costume
Madison waits in line
- Black Bear Killed Wednesday Night on I-44
- Four Rescued From River
- Crash slows traffic on Washington bridge
- ‘COVID-19 Is Real. It Isn’t a Joke.’ - Weeks After Testing Positive, Scudder Shares His Experience
- Health Department Reports Record COVID-19 Deaths
- Marthasville’s Emmaus Home Set for Auction - Hope to Net $3 Million
- Schnucks Double Charged Customers
- Top Gun Storage Solutions Eyes New Business Opportunities
- Woman Overdoses at Aldi Tuesday
- Virus Hits New High at Nursing Homes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.