The Franklin County Cemetery Society installed six grave markers for veterans Saturday, Oct. 10. Five were installed at the Wildey Fellows Cemetery in Washington and one was installed in Gerald. The headstones went to four Civil War veterans, one veteran of the Indian Wars and one marker for three unidentified veterans.
- Black Bear Killed Wednesday Night on I-44
- Four Rescued From River
- Crash slows traffic on Washington bridge
- ‘COVID-19 Is Real. It Isn’t a Joke.’ - Weeks After Testing Positive, Scudder Shares His Experience
- Health Department Reports Record COVID-19 Deaths
- Marthasville’s Emmaus Home Set for Auction - Hope to Net $3 Million
- Schnucks Double Charged Customers
- Top Gun Storage Solutions Eyes New Business Opportunities
- Woman Overdoses at Aldi Tuesday
- Virus Hits New High at Nursing Homes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.