Organizers held the "Get Your Rear in Gear" benefit 5K March 6 at the New Haven City Park. March is colorectal cancer awareness month and event was held to bring awareness to the disease. All proceeds went to Melissa Fortner, a New Haven resident who has been battling the disease for 10 years, and her family.
- Tree cutter now facing hefty fines, lawsuits
- Man charged after cutting 160 trees at city's riverfront
- Woman missing from Sullivan
- Few details released about nighttime search on Washington's Hickory Lane
- Washington man wins $173K in lottery
- 'It is like she vanished': Family of missing Sullivan woman ups reward in hope of finding mother
- Hoffmans sign letter of intent to buy Mid-American Coaches
- St. Clair man charged with woman's murder
- Steamer trains consider move to Union
- Franklin County Fair prepares for return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.