After 74 days in the hospital battling COVID-19, Sgt. John Wilson came home Sunday, March 7. In honor of his homecoming, friends paraded past Wilson's home holding signs, honking horns, cheering in support and, even in one case, blasting "Eye of The Tiger".
- Tree cutter now facing hefty fines, lawsuits
- Man charged after cutting 160 trees at city's riverfront
- Woman missing from Sullivan
- Few details released about nighttime search on Washington's Hickory Lane
- Washington man wins $173K in lottery
- 'It is like she vanished': Family of missing Sullivan woman ups reward in hope of finding mother
- Hoffmans sign letter of intent to buy Mid-American Coaches
- St. Clair man charged with woman's murder
- Steamer trains consider move to Union
- Franklin County Fair prepares for return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.