The Beauties and Barnacles dragon boat stopped briefly at the Washington riverfront Wednesday, Aug. 25, during the MO 340 river race between Kansas City and St. Charles. The boat was attempting to break the record for the longest distance paddled in a dragon boat in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Employees confirm Washington's Sears store closing next month
- St. Clair High School student killed, two others hurt in crash
- Union Aldi to welcome first shoppers later this year
- Widening of Highway 47 makes the cut, work tentatively to begin in 2026
- Tacos after tragedy: Washington's newest taqueria owners find renewed purpose following house fire
- Marthasville man pleads guilty in nude photo case
- Two arrested after fleeing scene of early morning crash
- David Hoffmann steps down as CEO, giving him more time to focus on Augusta projects
- St. Clair High School Band to play at Walt Disney World
- Sullivan woodworker's creations bound for Paramount Studios' Yellowstone series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.