Dozens of artists have descended on Augusta as part of this year's Plein Air festival, which continues through April 30. The festival includes daily "paintouts" at different locations. Painters on Saturday, April 23, spent part of their day in downtown Augusta on Walnut Street and at Nobelis Winery.
- Employees confirm Washington's Sears store closing next month
- St. Clair High School student killed, two others hurt in crash
- Union Aldi to welcome first shoppers later this year
- Widening of Highway 47 makes the cut, work tentatively to begin in 2026
- Tacos after tragedy: Washington's newest taqueria owners find renewed purpose following house fire
- Two arrested after fleeing scene of early morning crash
- Marthasville man pleads guilty in nude photo case
- David Hoffmann steps down as CEO, giving him more time to focus on Augusta projects
- St. Clair High School Band to play at Walt Disney World
- Sullivan woodworker's creations bound for Paramount Studios' Yellowstone series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.