From 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Aug. 29, people drove by the Washington Farmer's Market donating food during Foodstock. The event raised money and collected donations that would be distributed between St. Francis Borgia, St. Peter's and Loving Hearts food pantries. Started in 2012, Foodstock usually features live music from different local bands, but this year only one group set up across the street from the donation collection site.
- Mercy officials urge city leaders to implement mask mandate, restrictions
- --Update--Suspect in Custody for Making Terroristic Threats
- Virus Creeping Into Schools
- Man Charged In Borgia Parish Burglary
- Borgia, Washington, Union Win Tournament Titles
- Hazel’s Back Porch BBQ Hits the Road
- Missourian Ad Staff Earns 13 Awards
- --Update--Suspect Charged In Theft of Pacific Police Car
- Man Charged With Sodomy, Kidnapping
- Union to Spruce Up Playground, Overgrown Disc Golf Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.