Emily Melissa Scheible and Richard James Tobben, both of Washington, announce their engagement. The couple plans to wed June 5, 2021, at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Washington. Scheible is the daughter of David and Kay Scheible, Washington. She is a 2015 graduate of Washington High School, a 2017 graduate of East Central College and a 2020 graduate of Missouri Baptist University. She works in data entry and customer service at Climate Express Inc., Union. Tobben is the son of James and Jennifer Tobben, Washington. He is a 2015 graduate of Washington High School and a 2018 graduate of East Central College. He is employed with Wahle’s Wood Works in Union.
- Two Missouri teens, missing since May 25, found dead
- Union man faces kidnapping and other charges
- Body found in Bourbeuse River identified
- Unerstall tees up Main Street properties
- Peace of Mind sets up shop on Washington's Main Street
- Union man charged with drug trafficking following police raid on home
- Luetkemeyer not interested in Missouri’s 2022 U.S. Senate seat
- Catawissa woman arrested in Washington theft, burglary charges
- Lime Scooters debut in New Haven
- Preliminary hearing set for man charged in sodomy case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.