Ricky and Janet Koebel celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Friday, April 2. The two were married in 1971 at St. John’s Lutheran Church. Ricky Koebel worked at Sunnen Products as a tool and dye maker and Janet Koebel was an executive assistant for Simpson Materials Company. They retired and built a home in Birch Creek Estates in Union, where they have lived for a little over 10 years. They have two children and four grandsons.
- New Washington strip mall approaching groundbreaking date as developer seeks more tenants
- Fire near Dutzow claims two dogs and single family home
- Beanblossom sentenced to prison following string of Front Street burglaries
- Schmelz, Stallmann announce launch of ELS Real Estate Group
- Jarrels pleads guilty, failed to register as sex offender
- New Haven’s Paddle Stop aims to find thirsty crowd with new brewery
- School staffing woes worsening amid pandemic
- Town & Country Fair officials declare 2021 fair was ‘one for the record books’
- Sunset Photography readying for studio's grand debut
- Faced with lengthy appeal process, Washington leaders say appeal over census count is a no-go
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.