Don and Pat Kappelmann, New Haven, celebrated 60 years of marriage on May 13. The couple was married in 1961 at Ebenezer Lutheran Church. The marriage has been blessed with two daughters, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. The family marked the day May 16 with a gathering of relatives and friends following church. The couple said it was the best present they could have received.
- Two Missouri teens, missing since May 25, found dead
- Union man faces kidnapping and other charges
- Body found in Bourbeuse River identified
- Unerstall tees up Main Street properties
- Peace of Mind sets up shop on Washington's Main Street
- Union man charged with drug trafficking following police raid on home
- Luetkemeyer not interested in Missouri’s 2022 U.S. Senate seat
- Catawissa woman arrested in Washington theft, burglary charges
- Lime Scooters debut in New Haven
- Preliminary hearing set for man charged in sodomy case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.