Megan Elizabeth Hanneken and Aaron Ray Strope announce their engagement. The couple plans to wed June 12, 2021, at St. Gertrude Church in Krakow. Hanneken is the daughter of Dave and Becky Hanneken, Washington. She graduated from Washington High School in 2015 and earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology at Columbia College in 2019. She works as a direct support professional at UCP Heartland in Jefferson City. Strope is the son of Michael and Irene Strope, Westphalia. He is a 2011 graduate of Fatima High School and a 2016 graduate of Linn Technical College. He is employed with Meyer Electric in Jefferson City.
- Two Missouri teens, missing since May 25, found dead
- Union man faces kidnapping and other charges
- Body found in Bourbeuse River identified
- Unerstall tees up Main Street properties
- Peace of Mind sets up shop on Washington's Main Street
- Union man charged with drug trafficking following police raid on home
- Luetkemeyer not interested in Missouri’s 2022 U.S. Senate seat
- Catawissa woman arrested in Washington theft, burglary charges
- Lime Scooters debut in New Haven
- Preliminary hearing set for man charged in sodomy case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.