Brent and Kayla (Forget) Bargen, Washington, announce the birth of a son, Hunter August Bargen. Born April 14, 2021, at Mercy Hospital Washington, he weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and he was 21 inches long. Hunter joins older brother Blake Matthew, 2. Maternal grandparents are Dave and Sheri Forget, Washington. Paternal grandparents are Roger and Sharon Bargen, Washington. Great-grandparents are Dave and Brenda Coleman, Wentzville, Leon Whitworth and August and Rosalie Bargen, all of Washington.
- Two Missouri teens, missing since May 25, found dead
- Union man faces kidnapping and other charges
- Body found in Bourbeuse River identified
- Unerstall tees up Main Street properties
- Peace of Mind sets up shop on Washington's Main Street
- Union man charged with drug trafficking following police raid on home
- Luetkemeyer not interested in Missouri’s 2022 U.S. Senate seat
- Catawissa woman arrested in Washington theft, burglary charges
- Lime Scooters debut in New Haven
- Preliminary hearing set for man charged in sodomy case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.