The Washington City Council will not take up an ordinance on a facial covering mandate at its next meeting Monday, August 3.
The city on Wednesday sent out a press release stating that preparations were being made to take up the matter at a special meeting at a future date yet to be determined.
An agenda for Monday’s regular meeting has not yet been released.
- Washington Woman Killed in Union Crash
- Fair Fireworks Show Set for Saturday Night
- COVID Changes Lesson Plans for Washington District
- St. Louis Zoo to Close Emerson Zoo
- Area Gun Sellers See Sales Soar
- Virus Recoveries Add Up
- --Update-- Body Found in Gerald Identified
- St. Clair Reinstating Reserve Program
- Union Expressway Needs Extra Mussel
- Baby Diagnosed With Coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.