Saturday, Oct. 10, marked the highest number of new COVID-19 cases reported by the Franklin County Health Department totaling 53.
Previously, the highest single day total was 51 recorded on Sept. 26.
Currently, the county has 23 active case in long-term care facilities and 18 hospitalizations between Mercy Hospital Washington and Missouri Baptist in Sullivan. The number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains at 31.
The 10 day rolling total of new cases stands at 247, with the testing positivity rate over the last 14 days at 10.35 percent.
- Black Bear Killed Wednesday Night on I-44
- Four Rescued From River
- ‘COVID-19 Is Real. It Isn’t a Joke.’ - Weeks After Testing Positive, Scudder Shares His Experience
- Health Department Reports Record COVID-19 Deaths
- Virus Hits New High at Nursing Homes
- Marthasville’s Emmaus Home Set for Auction - Hope to Net $3 Million
- Schnucks Double Charged Customers
- Woman Overdoses at Aldi Tuesday
- Horses Killed in Franklin County Crash
- Top Gun Storage Solutions Eyes New Business Opportunities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.