Details for 365323
APPLICATION SPECIALIST Essential Responsibilities: • Responsible for maintaining and controlling the delivery of software • • • • • • • • applications. Assist in troubleshooting of mainframe applications. Printing a variety of documents and forms. Processing outgoing mail and packages. Assist in upgrades and installations of new products. Operates, maintains and troubleshoots software applications. Writes instructions for end users after implementation. Updates and introduces efficient processes and strategies when available. Responsible for running daily programs on IBM mainframe on Fiserv applications. Participate in On Call Rotation. Weekend work required. (Usually 4 hours, one Saturday per month) Other duties assigned by manager. • • • Basic Qualifications: • Education or experience in Information Systems/Technology. Desired Characteristics: • Experience with software installations. • Experience with iSeries operations. • Must be a team player and detail oriented. • Ability to follow processes and procedures, while looking for areas to improve. • Experience in the banking industry. Grow with Us bankofwashington.com/careers Member The Bank of Washington is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Two Men Charged With Illegally Hunting in Franklin County
- City’s First Cannabis Dispensary To Open Nov. 30
- 'Nearly 1 in 3 people tested for COVID in Franklin County is positive' says Hospital President
- Washington Council Approves Mask Mandate, 5-2
- Law Enforcement Officials Report Mask Complaints Have Started Following Mandate
- Pelton: We Won’t ‘Be Mask Police’
- Franklin County Issues Mask Mandate
- Restaurant Owners Say Virus, Mask Mandate Have Hurt Sales
- Parson: Vaccines to Be Distributed Next Month
- Historic Washington Home Goes up in Flames
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.