Details for 353549
Posting Signs on City Property is Illegal! As an informational courtesy to our citizens, Chapter 485 of the Washington City Code prohibits the posting of signs on any city right-of-way unless specifically approved by city administration. This includes posting signs advertising yard sales, lost pets, etc. on utility poles throughout town. Please assist us in keeping Washington the beautiful city it is by not posting signs on any city right-of-way or utility pole. Your cooperation is much appreciated! Please check the city and state ordinances in your specific area for more information.
- New Washington strip mall approaching groundbreaking date as developer seeks more tenants
- Fire near Dutzow claims two dogs and single family home
- Beanblossom sentenced to prison following string of Front Street burglaries
- Schmelz, Stallmann announce launch of ELS Real Estate Group
- Jarrels pleads guilty, failed to register as sex offender
- School staffing woes worsening amid pandemic
- New Haven’s Paddle Stop aims to find thirsty crowd with new brewery
- Town & Country Fair officials declare 2021 fair was ‘one for the record books’
- Sunset Photography readying for studio's grand debut
- Faced with lengthy appeal process, Washington leaders say appeal over census count is a no-go
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.