Vatican says Pope Benedict XVI will be resigning on Feb. 28.
As featured on
Declaring that he lacks the strength to do his job, Pope Benedict XVI announced Monday he will resign Feb. 28 — becoming the first pontiff to step down in 600 years. His decision sets the stage for a mid-March conclave to elect a new leader for a Roman Catholic Church in deep turmoil.
- Human Remains Found Friday Off Highway 100
- Wrong-Way Driver Cause of I-44 Crash Friday — Nearly Struck Deputy
- Woman Arrested for Drug Possession at Mercy Hospital
- Union Police Chief: No Attempted Abduction
- Anderson May Be Oldest Practicing Chiropractor
- What Does It Feel Like to Be Homeless?
- UPDATE: Crews Fight Apartment Fire in Union Sunday
- Two Arrested for Copper Thefts at Brinker Recycling
- Work Almost Finished at Elmer’s Tavern
- New Highway 47 Bridge About 15 Percent Finished
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.