As featured on
Nearly a decade after releasing the first tribute/collaboration with Morrow, Green has sold over 2 million albums, earned three Grammy nominations, released a string of Top 10 hits and created a well-earned reputation for bombastic live shows. Tapped in People magazine as “the Springsteen of the South West,” he has become a cultural force selling out venues from House of Blues in Los Angeles to Nokia Theater in Time Square, down to the Houston Astrodome in Texas.
ALBUM DUE MAY 8, 2012 ON SUGAR HILL RECORDS
- Main Stage Lineup Announced at Fair - 9/11 Never Forget Memorial Will Be at Event All Five Days
- Man Charged in Theft Of Truck, Tortilla Chips
- Sullivan Man Charged With Kidnapping
- Body Found During Brush Fire, Death Thought to be Accidental
- Mexican Court Acquits Loveless of Murder — Woman’s Family In Shock
- Cuba Man Killed in Leslie Area Motorcycle Crash
- Habitat for Humanity Hires New Director - Breaks Ground on Home in Sullivan
- Union Middle School Principal Leaving Post
- Parks to Retire After Nearly Two Decades - Longest Serving Prosecuting Attorney
- Pacific Man Charged With Two Counts of Domestic Assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.