As featured on
Nearly a decade after releasing the first tribute/collaboration with Morrow, Green has sold over 2 million albums, earned three Grammy nominations, released a string of Top 10 hits and created a well-earned reputation for bombastic live shows. Tapped in People magazine as “the Springsteen of the South West,” he has become a cultural force selling out venues from House of Blues in Los Angeles to Nokia Theater in Time Square, down to the Houston Astrodome in Texas.
ALBUM DUE MAY 8, 2012 ON SUGAR HILL RECORDS
- Two Men Charged in Connection with Overdoses
- Patrol Investigating Shooting Involving Deputy
- Marthasville Eliminates Police Department
- Union Teen Seriously Injured In Crash
- Update: Owensville Woman Dies From Injuries in Wednesday Crash
- Ice Cream Shop Opens in Union
- Man Overdoses in Dairy Delight Bathroom, Dies
- Narcan Is Used for Overdose at Washington Library - Police Now Carrying Spray
- Investigators Seize Pipe Bombs, Meth in Robertsville
- Union Police Chief to Public: Get Training to Carry Firearms
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.