An elephant at a German wildlife park hailed as having an uncanny ability to predict the results of international football matches turned her attention to the forthcoming World Cup. (June 4)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
Get updates and more Breaking News here: http://smarturl.it/APBreakingNews
The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats.
AP's commitment to independent, comprehensive journalism has deep roots. Founded in 1846, AP has covered all the major news events of the past 165 years, providing high-quality, informed reporting of everything from wars and elections to championship games and royal weddings. AP is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information.
Today, AP employs the latest technology to collect and distribute content - we have daily uploads covering the latest and breaking news in the world of politics, sport and entertainment. Join us in a conversation about world events, the newsgathering process or whatever aspect of the news universe you find interesting or important. Subscribe: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Man Charged in Attack on Woman At Sullivan Home
- Officials Discuss Bourbeuse River Dam
- Deputy Injured While Chasing Drug Suspect - Man Escapes, Woman Charged
- Week 2 Football — Union Knocks Off Borgia, 22-14
- Suspect Charged in Fire That Destroyed Man’s Car
- Suspect Charged in Theft Case - School Case Still Pending
- DWI Crackdown Continues
- Blames Records for Grave Mixup
- Ray J’s Greasy Spoon Offers Comfort Food - Opened Friday in Washington
- Airport Closing Is on the Horizon