Netting 33 goals with eight assists, Sullivan senior Jacob Rohrer repeated as Four Rivers Conference boys soccer player of the year this season.
Rohrer helped Sullivan tie Union for the Four Rivers Conference championship. Union came back to win its final two games, including one over Sullivan, in the final week to tie for the title.
Only one other player was a repeat performer on the first team. Sullivan junior midfielder Ethan Kackley was on the first team both this season and last season.
The remainder of the first team consisted of:
• Sullivan’s Jacob Miller and Landon Hoffman;
• Union’s Jack Wagnaar, Lucas Dowil, Ronin Straatmann and Riley Nagle;
• Pacific’s Dominic Curry and Jacob Sauvage; and
• St. Clair’s Zach Browne and Logan Ems.
Hoffman, Dowil, Straatmann and Ems were second-team picks last season.
Making the second team were:
• Union’s Isaiah Hoelscher, Dustin Kohler and Tristan Rybak;
• Pacific’s Gavin Bukowsky, Geoff Hayden and Bailey Hoehne;
• St. Clair’s Austin Dunn and Calvin Henry; and
• Sullivan’s Logan McCummiskey, Joshua Wiese and Andrew Bell.