Fans of Pacific High School athletics will get an early preview of three of the five fall sports teams. Pacific’s football, volleyball and boys soccer teams will be participating in jamborees over the next several days before beginning the regular season. Other fall sports will begin the season soon. District assignments have also been released.
• Jamboree — Pacific will compete at Sullivan’s jamboree Friday starting at 7 p.m.
• District Assignment — Pacific is in Class 4 District 4 along with Kennedy, Union, Priory, St. Clair, Borgia, Sullivan and Westminster Christian.
• Jamboree — Tuesday at Union beginning at 5 p.m. The jamboree will be split into two four-team pools.
Pacific will be pooled with Union, St. Joseph’s Academy and Francis Howell Central.
The other pool features St. Clair, Sullivan, Rockwood Summit and St. James. Pacific will take on St. Joseph’s Academy first and the Lady Indians will end the night with a match against host Union.
This is the second year that Union has hosted what essentially is a double jamboree event.
• District Assignment — Pacific is in Class 4 District 3 with Eureka, Lafayette, Northwest, Parkway South, Rockwood Summit and Washington.
• Jamboree — Pacific will take part in the Union jamboree. Hancock is the third team in attendance. The action begins Saturday at 10 a.m.
Union will take on Hancock to start with Hancock then facing Pacific around 10:40 a.m. Union meets Pacific around 11:20 a.m. to finish out the event.
• District Assignment — Pacific is in Class 3 District 3 with Rockwood Summit, Webster Groves and Windsor Imperial.
• No preseason event — Pacific will begin the season Saturday, Aug. 23, in the Union Tournament. Pacific takes on Wentzville Liberty at 8:30 a.m.
• District Assignment — Pacific is in Class 3 District 3 with Affton, Bayless, Bishop DuBourg, Lutheran South and St. Louis Notre Dame.
• No preseason event — The season begins on Tuesday, Sept. 9, at Sullivan. The event begins at 4 p.m.
• District Assignment — Pacific is in Class 3 District 2 along with John F. Kennedy, Owensville, Priory, Salem, St. Clair, Borgia, St. James, Sullivan, Union, Villa Duchesne, Visitation Academy and Westminster.