It was Pacific’s year for boys basketball in the Four Rivers Conference.
The Indians won the FRC title, going undefeated in league games. Pacific also won its first district title since 1982.
Head Coach John VanLeer was named the conference coach of the year while senior guard Cameron VanLeer unanimously was named the player of the year.
Cameron VanLeer averaged 20.2 points, 9.1 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.8 steals per game.
Pacific had two other players, senior guards Trey Boyer and Matt Strong, also named to the all-conference first team. Senior forward Ryan Sauvage was named the FRC sixth man.
Four other players were unanimous selections for the first team. They were:
• Sullivan junior guard Cody McKinney;
• Union junior guard Trevor Kelly;
• St. James senior guard Ryan Harlan; and
• St. James senior forward Bailey Terrill.
The other first-team selection was Sullivan senior guard Caleb Todd.
Making the second team were:
• Hermann sophomore Trent Anderson;
• St. James senior Ivan Fuhring;
• St. James senior Tyler Recker;
• Union junior Jacob Towell;
• St. Clair senior Jayce Decker; and
• Owensville senior Sean Irwin.