Four members of the Gateway Athletic Conference Central co-champion Washington Lady Jays volleyball team received all-conference honors this season.
Senior outside hitter Josie Kleekamp and junior middle hitter Kassidy Phillips were both recipients of first team all-conference honors.
Senior libero Kate Freitag and senior outside hitter Taylor Bauer were both selected to represented Washington on the second team all-conference list.
Joining Kleekamp and Phillips on the first team are:
• Timberland’s Emily Rehagen and Melaina Fischer;
• Ft. Zumwalt East’s Mia Bonacorsi;
• Ft. Zumwalt South’s Emily Bloomfield; and
• Ft. Zumwalt North’s Mya Young.
Other second team selections include:
• Timberland’s Savannah Hayton, Brooke Lemen and Carly Glendinning;
• Ft. Zumwalt East’s Sisi Hardge;
• Ft. Zuwmalt North’s Chiara D’Ercoli;
• Ft. Zumwalt South’s Lauren Schroeder; and
• Wentzville Liberty’s Jenna Parmentier.