Legislation that would name the new I-70 bridge over the Mississippi River in St. Louis — which is currently being constructed and will span Missouri and Illinois — the “Stan Musial Memorial Bridge,” gained bipartisan steam as the Senate delegations from both states announced their support for the effort. The bill now has the bipartisan support of Sens. Claire McCaskill, Dick Durbin, Roy Blunt and Mark Kirk.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Suspect Arrested in Connection With Fire at St. Clair Church
- Investigators Seize Meth, Cash In Raid at Home
- Motorcyclist Seriously Hurt in Crash
- ‘It Was a Great Big Bridge, and I Was a Little, Bitty 11-Year-Old’
- Griesheimer: Allegations Hurt All Employees - Criminal Investigation Continues
- St. Clair Saddle Club Hosts NFR Champion Fallon Taylor
- I-44 Trucking and Wrecker Service Does a ‘Risky Recovery’ - Job Featured in National Magazine
- Training Facilities Named For Former Sheriff Deputies - Combined 77 Years of Service
- ‘I Have a Big Heart for New Haven’
- Vogt Hired as Union Chamber Director — Begins Work Monday