Legislation that would name the new I-70 bridge over the Mississippi River in St. Louis — which is currently being constructed and will span Missouri and Illinois — the “Stan Musial Memorial Bridge,” gained bipartisan steam as the Senate delegations from both states announced their support for the effort. The bill now has the bipartisan support of Sens. Claire McCaskill, Dick Durbin, Roy Blunt and Mark Kirk.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Investigators Seize Meth, Cash In Raid at Home
- Two Charged in Raid at Fifth Street Home
- Safety Concern Suspends Union Bus Route Tuesday
- Motorcyclist Seriously Hurt in Crash
- Commission to Meet With Corps Next Week to Discuss Flooding
- Franklin County Highway Department Employee Investigated
- Griesheimer: Allegations Hurt All Employees - Criminal Investigation Continues
- Training Facilities Named For Former Sheriff Deputies - Combined 77 Years of Service
- Searchers Fail to Locate Suspect
- ‘I Have a Big Heart for New Haven’