Going unbeaten in the GAC Central this season, Washington was rewarded with four players named to the all-conference squad.
The league’s coaches selected a first and second team.
Representing the Lady Jays on the first team were senior libero Erica Diener and junior outside hitter Jenna Barnhart.
Diener finished the season with 455 serve receives, 421 digs, and 17 service aces.
Barnhart collected 184 kills, 154 serve receives, 113 digs and 12 aces
Named to the second team were senior outside hitter Olivia Strode and sophomore setter Paige Carpenter.
Strode registered 153 kills, 202 serve receives, 202 digs and 20 aces
Carpenter posted 268 assists, 116 digs and six aces.
Washington claimed the GAC Central title with an 8-0 record.
Ft. Zumwalt East finished second at 4-4 followed by Ft. Zumwalt North at 3-5, Holt at 3-5 and Ft. Zumwalt South at 2-6.
Joining Diener and Barnhart on the first team were:
• Ft. Zumwalt East’s Megan Lowes;
• Ft. Zumwalt North’s Kaelee Hunt;
• Ft. Zumwalt North’s Miranda Andres;
• Ft. Zumwalt South’s Marisa Gannon; and
• Holt’s Sarah Sanchez.
Joining Strode and Carpenter on the second team were:
• Ft. Zumwalt South’s Kayla Beasley;
• Ft. Zumwalt South’s Julia Garza;
• Ft. Zumwalt North’s Mercedes Jones;
• Ft. Zumwalt East’s Makenna Farrier; and
• Holt’s Natalie Davidson.