As featured on
The verdict is in: The Rolling Stones are back. They may look old, but they still sound young.
That was the consensus Monday as Britain's rock critics responded to the Stones 50th anniversary bash Sunday night, the first of five shows to commemorate their half century of rhythm and blues-tinged rock. It was the band's first London performance in five years, and their own advancing years had led some to be skeptical that they could still perform at the highest level.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Man Charged in Attack on Woman At Sullivan Home
- Officials Discuss Bourbeuse River Dam
- Deputy Injured While Chasing Drug Suspect - Man Escapes, Woman Charged
- Suspect Charged in Fire That Destroyed Man’s Car
- Week 2 Football — Union Knocks Off Borgia, 22-14
- Suspect Charged in Theft Case - School Case Still Pending
- Blames Records for Grave Mixup
- Airport Closing Is on the Horizon
- Woman Facing Charges In Drug Investigation - Has Four Pending DWI Charges
- Week 2 Football — Washington Rolls Over Pacific in Home Opener