Vatican says Pope Benedict XVI will be resigning on Feb. 28.
As featured on
Declaring that he lacks the strength to do his job, Pope Benedict XVI announced Monday he will resign Feb. 28 — becoming the first pontiff to step down in 600 years. His decision sets the stage for a mid-March conclave to elect a new leader for a Roman Catholic Church in deep turmoil.
- Washington Man Killed Monday in Rollover Crash on Bluff Road
- Sex Abuse Allegation Against Retired Priest — Former Pastor of St. Gertrude
- St. Clair Teen Charged With Making Threat - To Shoot Classmates at St. Clair High School
- County Man Sentenced To Prison on Drug Charge
- Man Who Tried to Sell Meth on Facebook Arrested
- Jury Awards $14.2 Million In Negligence Decision - Mercy Will Appeal Verdict
- Parkway Central Edges Soccer Jays for Class 3 State Title
- Eclectic Trading Shop Relocating to Pacific
- Another Arrest Connected to Synthetic Drug; Sullivan Area Police Respond to Incidents
- Catawissa Man Hurt in Crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.