After an eight-month investigation, Freeh's firm produced a 267-page report that concluded that the Hall of Fame coach, President Graham Spanier, athletic director Tim Curley and vice president Gary Schultz "repeatedly concealed critical facts relating to Sandusky's child abuse."
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking news alerts sent right to your inbox!
Signup today! News updates sent out twice a week.
The latest e-Edition of The Missourian is now available!
Are you a subscriber who would you like to know when the latest e-edition of The Missourian is live online? Signup today!
Court Dockets & Dispositions
- Task Force Braces for Deadly Drug - Not Here Yet
- Vandiver Will Serve as Director of Jireh Ministries
- DWI Crackdown Begins
- Man Charged With Elder Abuse in Altercation — Grandfather Suffered Broken Hip
- Week 1 Football — Knights, Unnerstall Romp Indians in Season Opener
- Ray J’s Greasy Spoon Offers Comfort Food - Opened Friday in Washington
- Police Looking for Robbery Suspect
- Expect to Begin Trail Clearing Work Soon
- Jury Reaches Guilty Verdict in MoDOT Crash — Sentencing Scheduled October 5
- Official Asks Staff to Look at Trash, Recycling — Invites Public Input