As featured on
Conceding "this will be difficult," President Barack Obama urged a reluctant Congress on Wednesday to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in an emotion-laden plea to curb gun violence in America.
- Woman Arrested for Drug Possession at Mercy Hospital
- Car Crash Early Monday Morning on Highway 100
- Union Police Chief: No Attempted Abduction
- What Does It Feel Like to Be Homeless?
- Prosecutor: Shooting in Pacific Was Self-Defense
- Anderson May Be Oldest Practicing Chiropractor
- Owensville Pair Leads All-Area Football Picks
- Highway A Rollover
- St. Clair's Ryan Herman Wins State Wrestling Title
- Mercy Plans to Acquire St. Anthony’s
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.