As featured on
Conceding "this will be difficult," President Barack Obama urged a reluctant Congress on Wednesday to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in an emotion-laden plea to curb gun violence in America.
- Prosecutor: Shooting in Pacific Was Self-Defense
- Car Crash Early Monday Morning on Highway 100
- Union Police Chief: No Attempted Abduction
- What Does It Feel Like to Be Homeless?
- Owensville Pair Leads All-Area Football Picks
- Highway A Rollover
- St. Clair's Ryan Herman Wins State Wrestling Title
- Gearing Up for Trout Season
- St. Clair Woman Charged With Felony Drug Possession
- County Flu Cases Pass 660; Rising - No End in Sight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.