As featured on
Conceding "this will be difficult," President Barack Obama urged a reluctant Congress on Wednesday to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in an emotion-laden plea to curb gun violence in America.
- Washington Men Charged in Burglaries
- Judge Rejects Plea Deal in Murder Case
- Retire? Marshall Man Enrolls in Medical School Instead
- Sentencing in Allen Death Case Friday
- Hillhouse to Receive Achievement Award - Recent Liver Failure Diagnosis
- Union School Board Hires Firm to Design New School
- Villa Ridge Man Is Charged With Burglary, Stealing
- Judge Wood to Retire From Bench Friday - After 17 Years
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse - In Alleged Assault
- District Volleyball — Borgia, Hermann, Sullivan Win Titles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.