To The Editor:
In reply to the editorial, “The Meaning of Hillary” by Kathleen Parker:
Let’s give Hillary full credit for all the things she has said and done!
None of these statements were made by Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin. They were all made by none other than Hillary Clinton.
1. 6/29/2004 “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
2. 5/29/2007 “It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few . . . And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.”
3. 6/04/2007 “We just can’t let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”
4. 6/04/2007 “We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own . . . in order to create this common ground.”
5. 6/04/2007 “I certainly think the free market has failed.”
6. 9/02/2005 “I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in the entire economy that they are being watched.”
Please note: These statements are very much like Boris Yeltsin, Hugo Chavez, Lenin, Milosevic, and other world leaders with socialist and communist ambitions.
She and husband Bill didn’t mind taking money from a wealthy friend with communistic views to buy their big home (about $6 million) when they left the White House.
After she received her law degree, she defended the leader of the “Black Panthers.”
So now we know a little more about Hillary Clinton, who now wants to be your next president of the United States of America.
P.S.: She also tried to take all your guns away by going through the United Nations for world gun control.