The Washington City Council will meet Monday, May 7, at 7 p.m. in the council chambers.
Ordinances that the council plans to take action on are as follows:
• A contract with S. Bollinger & Associates, Hillsboro, for the installation of a poured-in playground surface at the Main Park Rotary playground on High Street;
• A request to annex 1.23 acres of property located at 4832 South Point Road into the city;
• Approval of final plats 17-20 of the Beste subdivision;
• A contract with Magruder Paving, LLC, for the asphalt overlay of Madison Avenue and various alleys and concrete work;
•A construction and grading easement deed between the city and Western Catholic Union club of Washington;
• A lease agreement between the city and L.B. Eckelkamp Jr. and Bonnie J. Eckelkamp;
• A contract agreement between the city and Jim’s Heating and Cooling for HVAC work in the public safety administration building’s server room;
• A rezoning request at 247 and 249 Rand St. from two-family overlay residential zoning to R-1C, single-family attached residential zoning; and
• An agreement for professional services between the city and Washington Engineering and Architecture for the concert stage and event center.
The council also will act on approval of the final plat of revised Lot A of the Josie subdivision, police department grants, yearly employee safety rewards and reappointments to the planning and zoning commission.
The council also will hear a presentation about the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2011.