Firefighters Respond to Fire on High Street - The Missourian: News

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Firefighters Respond to Fire on High Street

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Washington firefighters responded to a fire at 350 High Street Wednesday afternoon. No injuries were reported.

Fire Chief Bill Halmich said the electrical service line to the house was torn loose and sparked the fire in the electrical system.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

    Current print subscribers

      You must login to view the full content on this page.

      Thanks for visiting The Missourian. You are entitled to view 20 free articles every 30 days. Currently, you have (%remaining%) free articles remaining, (%remaining_reg%) before being asked to register, and (%remaining_sub%) before being asked to subscribe). If you are already a print subscriber, you get FREE access after registering. If you are not yet a print subscriber you can purchase an affordable online subscription to receive full access to emissourian.com & a digital replica of The Missourian. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

      Have an online subscription?

      Login Now

      Need an online subscription?

      Subscribe

      Login

      Choose an online service.

        Current print subscribers

          /news
          ;