Washington High School will hold registration beginning Monday.
The schedule is as follows:
Monday, Aug. 6 — 10th grade.
Tuesday, Aug. 7 — 9th grade.
Wednesday, Aug. 8: 12th grade.
Thursday, Aug. 9: 11th grade.
For all dates and grades, the registration times are 8 to 9:30 a.m. for those with last names A-D; 9:30 to 11 a.m., E-K; 12:30 to 1:45 p.m., L-P; and 2 to 3:30 p.m., Q-Z.
Students must have the following documents completed and with them at the registration:
• Annual registration information form;
• Technology user/A+ form (required for all incoming freshmen and any new students);
• Free and reduced lunch application (only required for those wishing to apply);
• Physical forms (for any student wishing to compete in athletics, including color guard);
• Insurance survey;
• Parking tag application (for any junior of senior wishing to park on campus);
• Senior dues (required for all seniors);
• Current immunization record;
• Yearbook and video yearbook order forms;
• Picture packet information;
• Opt-out form for release of recruiter information.
The first day of class for all students in the Washington School District is Tuesday, Aug. 21. A full-day schedule will be followed.
New teacher workshops will be held Aug. 14-15 and all staff will be in their classrooms Thursday, Aug. 16. The annual back-to-school program for all staff will take place Friday, Aug. 17, followed by the WINGS staff appreciation barbecue.